Join us on Friday 6 May. We will again be demonstrating in Helsinki for municipal sector’s pay raises. The star professionals of municipalities keep Finland rolling, everyone deserves a pay raise!
Payday #2 on Friday 6 May! Come to the centre of Helsinki to celebrate the municipal sector’s star professionals, appreciate their work and demand that they get proper pay raises.
What will happen on Payday?
- We will get together at 11 am on the Töölö Sports Hall parking lot.
- At 12 pm, we will march towards Narinkka Square.
- There will be programme content on Narinkka Square from 1 pm to 3 pm.
Sign up for the event now, see you on Friday!
You may also be interested in
- JHL, Jyty and JUKO file a strike warning concerning the cities of Tampere and Kuopio during municipal sector’s collective agreement negotiations
- Conciliation board to start solving municipal sector’s labour dispute – JHL’s Niemi-Laine: The situation is extremely difficult
- Historically extensive strike warning for municipal sector: If no agreement is reached, ten cities will go on strike at the beginning of May
- JHL, Jyty and JUKO: Agreement reached on pay raises of municipalities and wellbeing services counties – The solution is exceptionally extensive and applies to several occupational sectors