There are close to 900 candidates in JHL’s elections. Among the candidates, the trade union’s highest decision makers will be elected for the following period. Voting will start on 7 February, find the right tone of voice for you!
The candidates in JHL’s elections have now been revealed! The trade union’s Central Elections Committee confirmed the final candidate lists on 17 January. We have an amazing group of candidates to choose from. For five years, 120 of them will get to decide about the direction in which the Union Council will steer JHL and, indirectly, the Finnish working life.
Candidate selection engine will open in February
The voting period of JHL’s elections will start on 7 February, which is also when JHL’s candidate selection engine will be opened. It enables you to easily find the perfect candidate and tone of voice for the Union Council!
The candidate selection engine contains statements which the candidates will give their answers to. Candidates can start giving their answers on Thursday 20 January. They will have time until Wednesday 2 February to answer the statements.
See here for the candidates of your region!
- Candidate list, Southeast Finland (01)
- Candidate list, Southern Finland (02)
- Candidate list, Inner Finland (03)
- Candidate list, Lapland (04)
- Candidate list, Eastern Finland (05)
- Candidate list, Oulu (06)
- Candidate list, Ostrobothnia (07)
- Candidate list, Satakunta (08)
- Candidate list, Southwest Finland (09)
- Candidate list, unemployment fund
You may also be interested in
- This is how members reorganised JHL’s Union Council: 70 brand new representatives rose to power, large number of chief shop stewards
- Close to 900 candidates in JHL’s elections, find the most suitable one and vote in February!
- Information about the candidates of JHL’s elections: 869 names, two large groups and a substantial female majority
- The elections results have now been processed: This is the new Union Council of Trade Union JHL