JHL has acquired more holiday weeks for union members in the Holiday Club destinations in Saimaa, Saariselkä, Ylläs and Vierumäki. Go check out these and the other holidays on offer. The application period will end on 27 March.
A fine JHL membership benefit just got even better! Already for the upcoming summer holiday, union members now have even more Holiday Club holiday weeks that can be booked.
In addition, the application period for the rest of the year’s holidays is now under way. How would you like, say, an autumn foliage trip to Saariselkä?
Application period ends on 27 March
- The application period for weeks 23–52 started on 1 March and will end on 27 March 2023. A draw will take place on 29 March among those who have applied.
- On 5 April, the weeks that are possibly available after the draw, as well as cancellations, will become available for booking.
To see the holiday weeks and holiday homes available for JHL, visit the Holiday Club website and log in with the union’s username and password:
- Username: jhl
- Password: jhlviikot
To access the booking system and to participate in the draws, you need to create a username. The username must be your membership number.
JHL’s Holiday Club holiday homes
Holiday Club Katinkulta in Vuokatti
- Flat in a low-rise apartment block in Golfharju (for 4 people)
- terraced house in Katinkultaranta (for 6 people)
Holiday Club Himos
- Himoksen tähti (for 6 people)
Holiday Club Tampere Spa
- Luxury suite (for 6 people)
- Mini studio (for 4 people)
- Kimallus (for 4 people)
- Kimallus (for 6 people)
Holiday Club Naantali Spa
- In Naantali, JHL has access to Studio Naantali residence (for 4 people)
- Naantali residence, 2 bedrooms (for 6 people)
Holiday Club Saimaa Spa in Lappeenranta
- Anttilankaari (for 6 people)
Holiday Club Saariselkä
- Laavutieva (for 10 people)
- Ruskarinne (for 6 people)
Holiday Club Ylläs
- Musko IV (for 6 people)
Holiday Club Vierumäki
- Vierumäki 3 (for 6 people)
You may also be interested in
- Opening times at Christmas and the turn of the year
- JHL’s Union Council approved the private social services sector’s negotiation result
- OAJ and JHL: Helsinki must immediately hire more payroll administrators to fix the massive salary payment mess, and pay for the damages
- Trade Union JHL has a new visual look