More is more! Without trade unions and their members, we wouldn’t have common rules for working life. Unions bargain, negotiate, make agreements and oversee them – they work every day in order to ensure fair and respecting treatment of the Finnish workforce. The membership fee for a member of JHL and JHL’s Unemployment Fund is just 1.38% of your taxable earned income.
How to join:
- fill in the electronic membership form
- contact your shop steward at work
- visist the closest JHL regional office
As a member you get:
- protection of interests and unemployment security
- legal assistance in a trial regarding your employment relationship
- occupation-specific activity
- youth and student activity
- free training
- service from 13 regional offices
- help and support from your local branch and your workplace’s shop steward
- professional guides and handbooks
- insurance benefits, holiday discounts and other membership perks!