myJHL (omaJHL) is JHL’s e-service for members. The service enables you to update your contact information, occupational title and employment information. You can also pay your membership fee, notify of an exemption from the membership fee and order the free calendar. myJHL also gives you access to member pages and pages for active members.
How to log into myJHL
To log into myJHL, use your e-mail address or membership number and password. The membership number is on your membership card.
To use your e-mail address for logging in, it must be saved in your membership information.
To log into myJHL, select “Log in” in the upper right corner of JHL’s website. A prerequisite for login is that your contact information has been saved in your membership information.
Link for logging in at jhl.fi
Problems with logging in?
No username found or login failed
If your mobile phone number or e-mail address has not been saved in your membership information, you will not be able to log into the service. You will also not get a password or a password link.
To update your missing or changed contact information, use the contact form of our Membership Service. Select “Adding an e-mail address and phone number to membership information”. You will get a confirmation message about the updated information. After receiving the message, you can order a new password.
In case you forgot your password, order a new one through the “Unohtunut salasana” (Forgotten password) link on the login page. When ordering a new password, you can select whether you want to receive it by text message or e-mail. The password or the link for ordering it will be sent to the mobile phone number or e-mail address that has been saved in your membership information.
For information security reasons, myJHL does not work with the Internet Explorer (IE) browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari as your browser. You should use the latest version or a very recently updated version of the browser.
If you still are unable to log in, and your contact information has been updated or checked, empty the browsing history of your internet browser. After this, log into myJHL again. If the login and password problems persist, send a message to email@example.com.
myJHL enables you to
- update your contact information, occupational title and employment information. When this information is up to date, you will receive messages meant specifically for you.
- pay your membership fee.
- notify of a new employment, order a pre-filled collection agreement.
- apply to switch your local branch.
- notify of your retirement.
- notify of an exemption from the membership fee – for example if you are going on family leave.
- notify of changes affecting your membership.
- order a new membership card.
- order the member calendar.
myJHL also gives you access to
- member pages – check out special offers for members and read the newsletter Pointti, the local branch newsletter and targeted messages for a specific collective agreement sector
- pages for active members – with content, instructions and material related to local branch activity, protection of interests and occupational safety and health.
- Member pages and pages for active members open in their own tab. You can browse the pages freely. myJHL will remain open in another tab.
Signing up for courses
Sign up for courses by going to the course calendar, or in myJHL by logging in with your username and password. In myJHL, the courses are listed under myCourses.