At the Suojala cabin you can spend your holiday enjoying a wonderful lake scenery, in the middle of peaceful nature. The cabin fits 8 people. It can be booked by JHL's members and local branches throughout the year.
The Suojala cabin is located in Hartola. The lake scenery is idyllic and the nature there is peaceful. The cabin can be used by both members and local branches. You can book the cabin through the union’s booking system at any time.
- 3 bedrooms
- beds for 8 people
- large living room, dining table for 10 people.
- sauna, shower and toilet.
Electricity and running water, dishwasher, microwave, vacuum cleaner, TV, fireplace, cutlery and kitchen utensils, pillows and covers. Remember to bring your own household linen and towels.
- Jetty, two boats, outdoor grill
Every user will clean up for the next user. No smoking or pets allowed in the cabin.
During busy seasons, the Suojala cabin can only be booked for 6 nights, from Saturday to Friday.
Busy season weeks (8–11, 22–35, 51–1)
- 6 nights, €320
- 6 nights: € 320
- 5 nights: € 300
- 4 nights: € 280
- 3 nights: € 260
- 2 nights: € 250
The Suojala cabin can be booked through the union’s booking system at any time. The booking is paid immediately. After paying you will receive a booking confirmation message to your e-mail address.
During busy season weeks (8–11, 22–35 and 51–1) you can only book the Suojala cabin for six (6) nights from Saturday to Friday.
During other dates, the minimum booking length is 2 nights. One empty day must be left between bookings. The booker must be present throughout the booked period. The booking cannot be transferred to another person, for example to one’s children.
Terms and conditions of cancellation
The booker has the right to cancel their booking under the following terms and conditions:
- If a booking is cancelled at the latest 28 days before the start of the booking, the cancellation is free of charge.
- If a booking is cancelled later than 28 days but at the latest 14 days before the start of the booking, the costs are 25% of the rental fee.
- If a booking is cancelled later than 14 days but at the latest 2 days before the start of the booking, the costs are 50% of the rental fee.
- If a booking is cancelled later than 48 hours before the start of the booking, the entire rental fee is charged as cancellation costs.