MyJHL (omaJHL) is JHL’s e-service for members. The service enables you to update your contact information, occupational title and employment information. You can also pay your membership fee, notify of an exemption from the membership fee and order the free calendar. MyJHL also gives you access to member pages and pages for active members.
When you’re logging into myJHL for the first time
MyJHL has replaced the 24h Member Service. Your old login and password are no longer valid in the new service. You need to create new ones.
In order to log into myJHL, you must have a valid e-mail address or mobile phone number. The address or phone number must also be stored in JHL’s member register, in your membership details.
If you can’t log in
If you’re unsure of whether or not your membership details contain your e-mail address or mobile phone number, or if you haven’t received a password link to your phone or e-mail, make a request to update your contact information with the electronic form of our member services.
When the changed information has been updated, you will receive a message about it. You can then order a password link for logging in.
If your contact information should be correct in our register, and you have problems logging in, you should empty your browser’s browsing history. After this, log in again. If necessary, send a message about your password problem to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to log into myJHL
- To log into myJHL, select “Log in” in the upper right corner of JHL’s website.
- When you are logging into the service for the first time, you can order a link which will be sent to your e-mail address. The link enables you to create a password for yourself.
If you don’t have an e-mail address, you can also have the password sent to your mobile phone. Order by clicking the link Luo salasana/Unohditko salasanasi (“Create password/Forgotten password”) in the login window.
- Once you’ve received a link or password, you can log into myJHL.
Your login is your e-mail address, mobile phone number or membership number.
Your password is either the one that you created via the link, or the one that was sent to your mobile phone.
MyJHL enables you to:
- Update your contact information, occupational title and employment information. When this information is up to date, you will receive messages meant specifically for you.
- Pay your membership fee.
- Notify of a new employment, order a pre-filled collection agreement.
- Switch your local branch.
- Notify of your retirement.
- Notify of an exemption from the membership fee – for example if you are going on family leave.
- Notify of changes affecting your membership.
- Order a new membership card.
- Order the member calendar.
MyJHL also gives you access to
- member pages – where you can check out special offers for members and read the newsletter Pointti, the local branch newsletter and targeted messages for a specific collective agreement sector
- pages for active members – with content, instructions and material related to local branch activity, protection of interests and labour protection.
- Member pages and pages for active members open in their own tab. You can browse the pages freely. MyJHL will remain open in another tab.
Signing up for courses
Sign up for courses by going to the course calendar, or in myJHL by logging in with your login and password. In myJHL, the courses are listed under myCourses.
Please note: You have to log in separately to Unemployment Fund’s eWertti. See instructions here: eWertti.