A JHL member can be exempted from paying the membership fees on certain conditions. Learn about the conditions:
You have the right to be exempted from paying the membership fee if you have no taxable earned income or the right to benefits paid by the unemployment fund, and you are:
- on maternity/paternity/parental leave
- on child care leave
- on sick leave without salary
- living on rehabilitation allowance or subsidy
- unemployed (labour market subsidy or daily allowance) Please note: It is only possible to notify of this retroactively every three months.
- a student
- doing your military service.