Trade Union JHL’s basic mission is concise but demanding: Improving our members’ position in working life and society together.
JHL’s strategy 2022–2027
Our operation as a trade union is guided by these three values: Members matter most, we promote fairness, we are reliable and responsible.
Trade Union JHL’s basic mission is concise and demanding: Improving our members’ position in working life and society together.
We look after our members’ interests with active protection of interests and by being alert at negotiation tables. We also ensure that workplaces have competence related to protection of interests.
As a trade union, JHL helps its member branches operate even better. We train knowledgeable actives that are an invaluable part of protection of interests.
We work for the best of our members
JHL has five strategic goals.
- We will improve our members’ livelihood, terms and conditions of employment, and position in the labour market.
- The workplaces of our agreement sectors are organised, our local branches are well functioning and they have knowledgeable actives.
- Our membership benefits and services are competitive.
- We will increase JHL members’ feeling of community, inclusion, and strength in numbers.
- Our societal influence will increase.
We have given a service promise to our members
Trade Union JHL wants to look after its members, which is why we have given a service promise. We are present in your workplace, we take care of things flexibly. You can get in touch with us easily, we listen to our members when encountering them and agree on how to take the matter forward together.