JHL offers its members a comprehensive selection of training possibilities regionally and nationally.
Courses for the needs of all members:
- Introductory courses for representation of interests and joint consultation
- Courses for participating in local branch and civic activities
- Recreational courses (photography and sports)
- Recreational weekends to promote emotional and physical well-being
- IT courses
- Study courses for specific occupations
In addition to courses intended for all members, JHL provides special training for shop stewards on various topics, such as collective bargaining in specific sectors, labour law and negotiating and interaction skills.
Furthermore, JHL offers training foractive members, shop stewards and occupational safetyombudsmen in occupational health and safety issues, joint consultation and local branch activities (management, financial administration, communication, membership affairs).
The JHL Institute began operations in Helsinki in August 2013.
All JHL courses are listed in the course calendar (in Finnish).
Register for the courses via the
24h Member Service.